9/10/11

9/11 Nothing to Celebrate or Profit From



Tomorrow is 10 year anniversary of a hateful attack on the world.  Say a prayer, savor your family, conduct a random act of kindness: but don’t get sucked in by the media who will take advantage of this tragedy.  I have a new episode of Phedippidations coming out tomorrow, and the reason I did not mention, within that show, the occurrence of those terrorist attacks is because I refuse to profit from it. Unlike all of the old media television and radio stations who look upon this date as an opportunity to make some money, I will not tarnish the memory of those who suffered by making money in memorializing 9/11.  Don’t watch TV or listen to the radio tomorrow: celebrate your life.

I also talk a little about Henry David Thoreau.

Peace

- Steve